eBay Stock Binary Options Brokers ComparisonPayPal is perhaps the most well-known service from eBay. This is an online payment system used by individuals and merchants for fast and secure payments. As of 2014, PayPal became a separate company but it is still owned by eBay. Pierre Omdiya founded the company in 1994. eBay trades on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol EBAY.
Why trade eBay Stock
• Impressive earnings growth
eBay stock is trading at a much higher level than it was at the same time a year ago. The impressive stock performance is an indication of the company’s robust growth in earnings.
• Strong business model
Although the core business of eBay is experiencing considerable challenges such as increased competition, the company continues to demonstrate several strengths. Some of these include the consistent net income growth, strong stock performance, stable levels of valuation, a good return on equity and continued revenue growth.
• Solid net income growth
One of eBay’s greatest strengths is its expanding and consistent net income growth. In its Q1 2015 report, the company showed that its income growth had far outpaced that of others in the internet, software and services sector as well as the S&P 500. Currently, eBay’s return on equity has increased significantly when compared to the return on equity the same quarter last year. This growth in ROE is an indication of a strong company albeit the strong competition. eBay’s long term expected earnings growth rate is 12.37% and the company continues to generate positive earnings in the last three quarters.
|BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS COMPARISON|
Type of available binary options for eBay Stock
The common contract types for trading EBay stocks are:
• Basic Call/Put options: Here, you predict if the price of EBay stock will move up or down before the expiry time.
• Touch options: You are required to determine if the price of EBay stock will touch the given strike price before the expiration time.
• In/Out: Determine if the price of EBay stock will stay within a range of two strike prices.
Possible signals for eBay Stock
Activist investor Carl Icahn has bought additional shares worth $25million in eBay, adding up to 446,000 shares to his portfolio. This bullish move could be an indication that eBay stock is a good ‘buy’. At the same time, eBay CEO John Donahoe has sold eBay share worth$9,608,065.
However, analysts point out at that this is not necessarily a bearish or abnormal transaction and should not alarm investors. eBay reported its Q12015 earnings. Revenue grew to $4.5 billion or a 4.4% increase while earnings totalled $626 million compared to a loss of $2.33 billion a year earlier.
Factors Influencing Price of eBay Stock
• eBay is experiencing stiff competition from industry giants such as Amazon and other new players in the ecommerce scene including Target and Wal-Mart.
• Changes in the mobile market could affect eBay’s earnings depending on how the company capitalizes on mobile trends.