Exxon Mobil Stock Binary Options Brokers Comparison
John D. Rockefeller started the company in 1882. Today, ExxonMobil explores, produces and distributes natural gas and crude oil. It is also involved in the manufacture and sale of petroleum products as well as in transportation. Although its main market is the U.S., ExxonMobil also sells and distributes its products to other markets worldwide.
Exxon Mobil trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol XOM.
Why trade Exxon Mobil Stock
- Strong financial standing
- Stable portfolio
- Impressive cash flow
- Robust stock prices
|EXXON MOBIL BROKERS COMPARISON|
Type of available binary options for Exxon Mobil StockThe common contract types for trading Exxon Mobil stock are:
- Basic Call/Put options: You need to predict whether the price of Exxon Mobil stock will move up or down prior to the expiry time.
- Touch options: You are required to predict whether the price of Exxon Mobil stock will touch the given strike price prior to the expiry.
- In/Out: You need to predict if the price of Exxon Mobil stock will remain within a range of two strike prices.
Possible signals for Exxon Mobil StockOil prices for major companies including ExxonMobil have rallied from their historic lows. Exxon’s price-to-earnings ratio jumped to over 16, triggering analysts to upgrade the stock to overweight from neutral.
In its Q1 2015 earnings report:
• ExxonMobil posted a 46% decline in profits due to the oil downturn. However, share prices rose by 2.1% to stabilize at $89.70.
• The company reported profits of $4.94 billion from $9.1 billion in the previous quarter. Reported revenue was $67.62 billion, higher than analysts’ expectations of $56.39 billion.
Goldman Sachs analysts prefer Exxon stock to ConocoPhillips and Chevron and have rated Exxon Mobil stock as a buy. This is due to ExxonMobil’s dividend growth, improved refinery margins and strong capacity to generate free cash flow.
Exxon Mobil has raised its dividend from 69 cents to 73 cents. This increase is expected to cost the company an additional $167.6 million each quarter.
Factors Influencing Price of Exxon Mobil Stock
- Volatility in the global oil and gas industry.
- International energy policies set forth by bodies such as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
- Domestic energy policies oriented toward the use of alternative energy policies.
- Domestic and international political and economic trends such as the Global Recession and instability in oil producing countries
- Demand elasticity with major markets such as China and Singapore looking to other oil providers such as OPEC for cheaper oil.